One of North Carolina's oldest towns, 300-year old Edenton, North Carolina, has an abundance of architectural treasures constructed in the 18th and 19th centuries that are open for daily tours. The town’s proximity to waterways and the ocean makes for great wildlife-watching opportunities, so bring your binoculars.
Fresh local seafood can be enjoyed in area restaurants or be prepared and savored at Waterside, because its two- and three-bedroom villas have fully equipped kitchens. This luxury resort is located on the scenic Albemarle Sound in a private community, and every unit has living rooms, dining areas, washer/dryers and jetted tubs.
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Villas|
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bath Villas|
|Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Dishwasher|
|Wireless Internet Access|
|Washer & Dryer|
|Boating & Trailer Storage|
Check In Address:
231 Waterside Drive
Roper, NC 27970
Monday-Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 9am - 6pm
Starts at 4:00pm
If coming in after 6pm, please call the office prior to 5pm to get late arrival information
No Pets Allowed
$350.00 Fee Will Be Assessed
1. 4 Handicap parking spaces with 2 being inside our ground floor parking garage.
2. Ground floor parking garage has direct access to our elevator with ample space for wheelchairs or power scooters on each level to reach units.
3. All sidewalks easily lead to our outdoor pool and hot tub area with Aqua Creek pool lifts for people up to 350 lbs on both.
4. Sidewalks also lead to outdoor gazebo, gas fire pit, and pool bath house that has Handicap accessible bathrooms and roll in showers.
5. Suite 104 has standard height (3') island bar in kitchen 11' long by 3 1/2' wide. Stove has easy to reach controls on the front panel. Microwave oven on counter. Open cabinet under kitchen sink seems nice for wheelchair access. Handicap bathroom with handrails and roll in shower with bench.