BANKING & BORROWING POINTS
Banking Capital Points & How to Determine Banking Deadlines
Banking Capital Points helps to make sure that unused Capital Points don't go to waste simply because you are unable to take a vacation that year. Banking allows you to leave Capital Points in your account until next year when you can vacation.
- Banked Capital Points must be used in the next Use Year.
- You may save up to 100% of your Capital Points by banking them from your current Use Year to utilize during the following Use Year.
- You must bank your Capital Points at least 90 days prior to the end of your Use Year.
Borrowing Capital Points
Let's say you are planning a vacation and decide to invite good friends to join you. For this vacation, you may prefer to book a larger suite. If you find you don't have enough Capital Points to book the accommodation you want, you can borrow up to 100% of your next year's Capital Points and use them in this Use Year. Here are the rules that govern borrowing Capital Points:
- You must first use all of your current Use Year Capital Points before you can borrow Capital Points from your next Use Year.
- You may borrow up to 100% of your Capital Points from your next Use Year.
- You are still responsible for Maintenance Fees and annual Club Dues for the borrowed Capital Points.
- When a reservation is made with borrowed Capital Points is cancelled, the borrowed Capital Points will be returned to the Use Year they came from.
Renting Capital Points
After you've used all of your Capital Points, you can rent up to 100% of the amount of Capital Points allocated to your account in your current Use Year.
Capital Points expire at the end of the Use Year.